jueves, 5 de abril de 2018

THE COPY









Thinking about the importance of copy in art, legally of course. For students as a way to improvement, for the spread of the culture and the original itself, it is increase the worth  of it, and sometimes, just to keep the original saved. Yesterday in a conference about Murillo, in Hospital de los Venerables, Sta Isabel de Hungría Academy, Mtr Emilio Gómez Piñol, made us  to think twice about "Santa Isabel de Hungría curando a  tiñosos" painting, an artistic work copied from the original of Murillo by Eduardo Carrió. Excellent work. I have to confess that,  I copy everyday some drawing from the classics on my wrap teabag paper in order to "keep my hand fit" very important on our business. And, indeed,  in  the cheapest way that my grand mother taught me. By recycling.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario